Edmond – the Open Research Data Repository of the Max Planck Society has received a major update. We have replaced the old software solution of Edmond with the Dataverse software.
Dataverse is an open-source software, which is driven by a worldwide community and was initiated at Harvard University. Thanks to this new software and functions, Edmond has to offer many new features. Some of them include:
- A single-sign-on (SSO) for all Max Planck employees – available now
- There is no storage quota for users anymore
- The upload of huge single file sizes is possible
- A new user interface makes working with Edmond even more comfortable
- With DOI, ORCID, and ROR three different types of identifiers are available
- Other possibilities like versioning of datasets or private URLs to unpublished datasets help to address the different needs of the Max Planck community
To introduce the new features of Edmond we will offer two virtual tutorials of 30 minutes with a short presentation, a live demonstration, and questions & answers. Join us on:
March 23, 2022 | 2pm CET | Language: English
March 24, 2022 | 11am CET | Language: German
Register now on the RDM Website.
You can find more info on Edmond here.