Rockefeller University Press Open Access Agreement 2021-2022
Information for Max Planck Authors
MPDL established an agreement with Rockefeller University Press (RUP) which allows authors to publish open access in 3 RUP titles under a free Creative Commons Attribution license (CC-BY). The hybrid open access agreement with Max Planck Society centrally covers the open access publication charge for Max Planck affiliated corresponding authors, meaning that authors or institutes will not be invoiced.
In order to make use of the agreement, please make sure to meet the following general conditions when publishing with RUP:
- A Max Planck author must be the corresponding author of the article.
- The author is affiliated with a Max Planck Institute and publishes under this affiliation - the Max Planck Institute must be stated in the article.
- The article is accepted between Jan 1, 2021 and Dec 31, 2022 in one of these RUP journals: Journal of Cell Biology, Journal of Experimental Medicine, Journal of General Physiology.
- The article matches one of these types: Article, Report, Tools.
- Charges for additional options (color-in-print, posters etc.) are NOT covered by this agreement
Please make sure to use your Max Planck email address if possible and state your Max Planck affiliation at submission and during all stages of production to enable identification for eligibility under the agreement. During the production process, RUP and Max Planck Digital Library will verify author eligibility.