We want you!
As a family-friendly employer that attaches great importance to a good work-life balance, we follow the regulations of the collective agreement for the public service (TVöD-Bund) with regard to employment, payment and social benefits. This enables us to offer a range of convincing benefits, such as
- flexible working hours and working conditions (part-time, flexible time, possibility of mobile working)
- a crisis-proof job that is not dependent on general economic developments
- various social benefits and an additional pension scheme through the Versorgungsanstalt des Bundes und der Länder (VBL)
- A wide range of training and development opportunities, tailored to individual interests and skills
- company health promotion
- centrally located workplace in the heart of Munich with many restaurants within walking distance
- possibility to use a job ticket of the MVV (Munich public transport system)
We are regularly looking for new talented and committed employees. As we strive for gender equity and diversity, we welcome applications from all backgrounds. Applications from severely disabled persons are expressly welcome. We also warmly welcome career starters.
We are looking forward to your application!