Open Access Publishing with Taylor & Francis and Cogent
Information for Max Planck Authors
The Max Planck Society established a new agreement with Taylor & Francis which includes access to more than 300 Taylor & Francis journals as well as allowing authors to publish open access in about 2.000 Taylor & Francis and Cogent journals offering a CC license option. In order to find out about the specific license types offered, please use the publisher's Open Access cost finder.
In order to make use of the agreement, please make sure to meet the following conditions when publishing with Taylor & Francis and Cogent:
- The article has been accepted by a Taylor & Francis or Cogent journal offering a CC-BY license (if CC-BY is not offered by the journal, another CC license is acceptable).
- A Max Planck author must be the corresponding author of the article.
- The author is affiliated with an eligibile Max Planck institution and publishes under this affiliation.
- The acceptance date of the article is between Jan 1, 2020 and Dec 31, 2023.
- Eligible article types under this agreement are primarily article types with the nature of an original paper or review paper.
Please note that charges for additional options (color-in-print, posters etc.) are NOT covered by this agreement.
When submitting, a Max Planck email address should be used (if possible) and the Max Planck affiliation should be stated. During the production process, Taylor & Francis and Max Planck Digital Library will verify author eligibility.
Information for Max Planck authors at Taylor & Francis
Open Access Support by Max Planck Digital Library