Open Access Publishing with Taylor & Francis and Cogent
Information for Max Planck Authors
The Max Planck Society established a new agreement with Taylor & Francis which includes access to almost 300 Taylor & Francis journals as well as allowing authors to publish open access in about 2.000 Taylor & Francis and Cogent journals offering a CC-BY license option. In order to find out about the specific license types offered, please use the publisher's OA journal finder http://authorservices.taylorandfrancis.com/journal-list/.
In order to make use of the agreement, please make sure to meet the following conditions when publishing with Taylor & Francis and Cogent:
- The article has been accepted by a Taylor & Francis or Cogent journal offering a CC-BY license.
- A Max Planck author must be the corresponding author of the article.
- The author is affiliated with a Max Planck Institute and publishes under this affiliation.
- The acceptance date of the article is between Jan 1, 2017 and Dec 31, 2019.
- Eligible article types under this agreement are primarily article types with the nature of an original paper or review paper.
When submitting, a Max Planck email address should be used (if possible) and the Max Planck affiliation should be stated. During the production process, Taylor & Francis and Max Planck Digital Library will verify author eligibility.